Friday, May 7, 2010

Association Manager

Approved by the Board of Directors on May 4th I formally offered the position of manager of Wildewood Springs to our candidate Bill. Pending positive results from the routine background check in approximately 3-5 days, the final steps will be taken to complete this process. The candidate will provide his current employer the required notice and then his time with Wildewood Springs will begin; hopefully around the last week of June.

Selecting the candidate for the association manager has been a lot of work completed in a relatively short amount of time. The process included a total of 10 candidates interviewed from the many who applied. I want to thank everyone who has worked on this process, especially the search committee and the interview team. Everyone gave their time and effort in order to come up with a suitable manager for Wildewood Springs.

I know we are looking forward to getting to know the incoming manager and I plan to call a workshop at the appropriate time to formally introduce Bill to the directors and owners.

As I announced on the 4th, Dennis Bucher submitted his formal notice of resignation and with his agreement, his last day will be June 17th. I want to thank Dennis for his years of service to our Association. I know many owners have spoken with Dennis and congratulated him on his retirement. I plan to arrange a date when we can properly thank Dennis at the office and wish him farewell. Contact your directors or me with any thoughts you have about getting together with Dennis. I encourage owners to drop in or give Dennis a telephone call, before we know it June will be here.

To the owners who are here in Florida and those who have flown home to other areas, thank you for your ideas and comments and on behalf of the board and the staff enjoy your summer days and stay in touch. Here’s to a quiet hurricane season.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment